Subsidies of more than DKK 500,000
If you have received a project subsidy of more than 500,000, you must report with accounts and a report.
Before starting to prepare your accounts
Have the budget that you submitted with the application ready. If you have had an adjusted budget approved at a later time, you must have it ready. See whether requirements are made for reporting in the grant notification letter. The accounts or report must state how these requirements have been met.
The accounts must be printed out, signed and sent to the contact for your area.
The accounts must include the following:
- Income and expenses
- Totals of both income and expenses, as well as the total results
- Budget items from the application must be comparable to the items in the accounts
- Signature and date
You must submit a report on how the subsidy was used together with the accounts.
The report must explain the following:
- How the project was carried out in accordance with the purpose of the subsidy that was granted
- Report on any special objectives that were stated in the grant notification letter
- Deviations from the latest approved budget
After you have submitted the report
After you have submitted the report, you will receive a receipt for the submission sent to the email address you have stated in the form. The Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces will then review what was sent, and you will hear from us no later than eight weeks after submission.
Keep your receipts
We do not need attachments, receipts, etc. together with the accounts. However, the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces may request documentation on the project's financing within five years from the end of the year in which the project was completed. Therefore, you must save the accounting documentation; that is, attachments and receipts from the period of time in question.