- 22. november 2017
- 18. januar 2018
Hvem kan søge?
In order to apply, ALL projects must involve a minimum of three partner organisation from three participating countries. This is for "Small Cooperation Projects".
For "Large Cooperation Projects," you must have at least 6 partner organisations from 6 participating countries involved in your project. Countries participating include EU members, Norway and Iceland and a number of other countries listed here.
Individuals may not apply for funding.
The lead partner organisation must have existed for a minimum of two years at the application deadline AND they must also be active in the cultural and / or creative sector. Partners are no longer required to have existed for a minimum of two years for this application round, but they must be active in the cultural and / or creative sector.
Small and large cooperation projects must address at least one of the following priorities:
1) Transnational mobility of artists and professionals in the creative and cultural sector2) Audience development3) Capacity building
2) Audience development
3) Capacity building, within:
- Capacity building - training and education
- Capacity building - new business models
4) Intercultural dialogue and social integration of migrants and refugees
5) Legacy of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018
For cooperation projects, the maximum duration is 48 months and they must begin between 1st of September and 15th of December 2019.
To see the complete list of priorities and targeted projects, see the guidelines for the application round.
To see the official documents and application round, please see EACEAs website here. In case that there is a difference between these two websites, the version presented on EACEAs website takes precedence.
Courses, coaching and counselling sessions
If your projects meets these criteria, you can book a two-hour coaching and counselling session on your application with EU Development Officer Saxe Lomholt, please send an email to slo@ or text message to t. +45 33 74 45 12 slks.dk
If you have already held a coaching session, one hour sessions will be made available.
In order to apply, ALL PARTNERS INCLUDING LEAD must have an ECAS account, a PIC number and download an e-form. See the video tutorials on how to get started:
Important documents to use for the Cooperation project-application round
- Guidelines for Cooperation Projects 2019 (to be read in detail)
- Create and download e-form for Cooperation Projects (NOTE: this requires that all partners have ECAS accounts and PIC numbers; see tutorials below)
Mandatory documents to be attached to the e-form
- Detailed project description (max. 30 pages for the project description this document now includes Work Programme and CVs of the persons responsible for the coordination and implementation of the activities within each partner institution. See also CHAFEAS’ guidelines for Project Management)
- Declaration on honour (signed by lead partner only)
- Mandates (signed by each partner and returned to the lead partner)
- Budget form (for ALL categories of cooperation projects)
If you are in doubt or have questions, please contact Saxe Lomholt, slo@ or t. +45 33 74 45 12, or slks.dkyour local desk representative in your respective country.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, you MUST write to the HELPDESK email before 12 noon on the day of the deadline: EACEA-HELPDESK@ ec.europa.eu
Submitting your application or E-form
The E-form (your application) is NOT submitted via the Participants' Portal, but within the E-form itself. This is done by first clicking on the "Validate form"-button in the pdf, and then clicking on the "Submit this form"-button, found on the last page of the e-form. See the video tutorial here.
Video tutorials from Creative Europe Desk UK
When do you get an answer?
Applicants within the category of cultural heritage can expect an answer in June 2019.
Head of Creative Europe Desk DK - Culture
t. +45 33 74 45 12
Creative Europe Desk Denmark
Hvornår får du svar?