Hvem kan søge?
Visits organised under these programmes are made only by invitation from the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces. The programmes are aimed at professional individuals working within the different branches of the arts.
Such professional individuals include:
1. Professional curators, festival directors, publishers and other exponents of art and culture
2. Cultural operators, producers, international journalists, managers, administrative staff etc.
Hvad er formålet med ordningen?
The overall aims of the visiting programmes are as follows:
- The visit must promote and strengthen the work of Danish artists and/or the international networks of Danish artistic and cultural institutions
- The visit must play an important part in promoting international awareness of Danish artists and/or Danish artistic and cultural institutions
- The visit must promote collaborative projects between the art and culture scenes of Denmark and of other countries
For more information regarding the visiting programmes please contact the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces.
How it works
A complete schedule for the visit is drawn up by the Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces in close consultation with the visitors.
The Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces is responsible for all the practical aspects of the visit and will have one or more meetings with the visitors during their stay.
As a rule, travel, accommodation and local transport costs are covered. Per diem payments may also be made to visitors from developing countries. A visit from Europe will typically last for 2- 4 days, while a visit from overseas will typically last for 4-7 days.