Hvem kan søge?
Visits organised under this programme are made only by invitation from the Danish Agency for Culture. The programme is aimed at professional groups working within the different branches of the arts and involved in special projects, conferences or conventions.
Such professional individuals include:
1. Professional curators, festival directors, publishers, translators and other exponents of arts and culture
2. Cultural operators, producers, managers, administrative staff etc.
Hvad er formålet med ordningen?
The overall aims of the visiting programmes are as follows:
- The visit must promote and strengthen the work of Danish artists and/or the international networks of Danish artistic and cultural institutions
- The visit must play an important part in promoting international awareness of Danish artists and/or Danish artistic and cultural institutions
- The visit must promote collaborative projects between the art and culture scenes of Denmark and of other countries
For more information regarding the visiting programmes please contact the Danish Agency for Culture.
How it works
A complete schedule for the visit is drawn up by the Danish Arts Agency in close consultation with the visitors.
The Danish Agency for Culture is responsible for all the practical aspects of the visit and will have one or more meetings with the visitors during their stay.
As a rule, travel, accommodation and local transport costs are covered. Per diem payments may also be made to visitors from developing countries. A visit from Europe will typically last for 2- 4 days, while a visit from overseas will typically last for 4-7 days.