17. januar 2020
* Note: NB! Application requirements are from the former round of applications. Changes may occur to the requirements for application in 2020. The opening date for the next round of applications is January 17, 2019.
Hvem kan søge?
Danish embassies, consulates general and the Danish Institute in Athens. Consulates general must apply via the embassy in the country concerned.
Hvad er formålet med ordningen?
The funding consists of a basic amount to initiate and organise international cultural exchange initiatives during the period 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
For larger projects, applications are submitted to the pool under the Collaboration Agreement between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Culture for International Cultural Exchange (no set deadline).
It is a requirement that the funds is spent on activities that are open to the public and that they reflect one or more of the four objectives of the international cultural exchange:
- To develop and renew Danish art and culture
- To market Denmark as a nation
- To promote cultural exports
- To promote intercultural dialogue.
Sådan vurderes din ansøgning
When assessing applications, preference is given to projects with an activity plan that:
- includes working with important figures in the local cultural scene
- aims to spread knowledge of Danish art and culture
- extends the network of Danes and partners abroad involved in international cultural exchanges.
Funding is not available for:
- operational expenses (gifts, Christmas hampers, annual reports, etc.)
- conferences, courses and/or educational and training activities
- amateur activities and sports
- closed events on diplomatic premises.
Funding is paid out on the condition, that the receiver of the funding does not have unfinished reports on spending from previous funding from the Steering Committee's funding pools, that have exceeded the deadline.
It is noted, that embassies are only able to carry forward max. 10 % and/or 10.000 DKK of funding from one financial year to the next. If the funds are not used in the new financial year, the remaining amount must be paid back.
For the period 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020, the Steering Committee will prioritize applications that reflect the role of art and culture in the danish narrative. In general The Steering Committee prioritizes initiatives that lives up to ICP-principles, including that high artistic and cultural quality must be the fundament of every initiative.
Hvad skal ansøgningen indeholde?
We recommend reading the application form and having the necessary information and documents ready before starting.
The following specific information must be entered into the form:
- Activity plan (brief).
The following should be attached to the application (in PDF format):
- Activity plan (detailed)
- Budget (detailed)
- Report on spending 2017/2018 - if not already submitted - report form.
No other material will be considered. Hard copies submitted will not be returned.
Applications that do not contain the required information, and applications submitted after the deadline, will not be considered.
Hvornår får du svar?
Applicants will be notified of the Steering Group's decision within 12 weeks of the deadline for submissions.
Når du har indsendt ansøgningen
When you have submitted your electronic application, you will receive a receipt by e-mail.
Hvem vurderer din ansøgning?
The Steering Committee under a collaboration agreement between the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Danish Ministry of Culture assesses the applications submitted.
Ansøgningsskema som PDF?
Her på siden laves alle ansøgningerne elektronisk, men mange har glæde af at printe en PDF til at orientere sig i kravene, inden de når til udfyldelsen af den egentlige ansøgning. Men husk, at du ikke kan udfylde skemaet i hånden og aflevere det fysisk eller analogt.