COVID-19 / Information
General information from the Danish authorities about coronavirus/COVID-19 is available at www.coronasmitte.dk.
Information in your language. The latest updates on coronavirus/COVID-19 in 25 languages is available at https://coronadenmark.dk/
If you work in the area of culture and have been affected by the COVID-19 situation, you are welcome to apply for compensation from the individual compensation schemes listed below.
- To apply for the government’s general COVID-19 compensation scheme, go to virksomhedsguiden (in Danish only).
- Temporary artist subsidy for artists who have combination incomes
- Compensation for independent culture institutions etc. (In Danish only)
- Compensation for adult learning schools (In Danish only)
- Compensation for Folkeuniversitetet (Danish University Extension) (In Danish only)
- Compensation for folk high schools (In Danish only)
- Compensations for media (ind Danish only)
- Compensation for cancelled or postponed national subscriptions (In Danish only)
- Compensation for local sport and scout organisations. The funds can be applied for through the websites of following associations: DIF, DGI, DUF and Firmaidræt.
Information about additional changes and initiatives due to coronavirus/COVID-19 within our area of expertise is available at https://slks.dk/covid-19/ (In Danish only).
HOTLINE | 33 74 50 00
FRIDAY 9:00 - 3:00 pm
You are welcome to contact the hotline if you have questions about the Ministry of Culture’s compensation subsidy system.